Hoste barn is a stunning detached property featuring a 50ft vaulted original timber framed roof throughout giving an immense sense of space and light from all perspectives. The barn is the tithe threshing barn to the Grade 2 listed Old Manor Farmhouse and sits in the grounds next to the farmhouse but completely private.
The entrance hall and snug open onto the fully fitted oak and granite kitchen, a perfect place to cook whilst chatting with family and friends whilst enjoying the evening sunset. The spectacular barn room is the setting for the dining and seating areas which benefit from 50 inch Plasma screen full cinema surround sound, DVD and music system and Wifi. Its focal point being a beautifully minimalist Dru gas fire. The mezzanine master bedroom is set within the eaves of the barn with oak floor boards, en-suite with large double ended bath. The downstairs bedroom can be made as a king or twin and features a large en-suite with wet room shower and twin stone sinks.
Hoste Barn offers a wealth of al fresco dining opportunities that follow the course of the sun, or shade!
It has a deer proof fenced enclosed garden and paddock with 5 bar gates.
Hoste Barn is a strictly no smoking property.
- King master bedroom
- King/twin bedroom
- Oil under-floor central heating
- Computerized lighting system
- Widescreen TV & cinema surround sound
- Mobile phone signal- check reception maps
- Music system
- Dru ‘Letterbox’ gas fire
- Electric oven and ceramic hob
- Microwave & fridge-freezer
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Tumble dryer and washing machine
- Welcome basket
- Coffee, tea, sugar and oil provided
- All towels & linen provided
- High chair and travel cot-on request
- Picnic basket and rug
- Selection of DVD/games/boules
- No smoking on the premises
- Visit Britain 5 Star Gold Award
- Private entrance
- Off road parking
- Alfresco dining areas
- BBQ area
- Tennis Court
- Cycle Storage
- Dogs welcome- dog towels and bowls provided
- Dog sitting and crate- on request
- Buckets and spades